Malek Francis is not a politician. He is a public servant who served as a Civil Engineer at the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation for more than 33 years.
He is known for fighting waste and corruption at the department, and will continue his fight in order to save hundreds of millions of our tax dollars and make our highways safer.
He decided to run for the State House because he is very disappointed with our ineffective politicians and state officials. He is committed to addressing the following important issues that are affecting all of us and have been ignored by our current state officials:
* Elimination of the School Property Tax and replacing it with Income and Sales Tax.
* Ending waste and corruption at PennDOT and other state agencies by rewarding and protecting any employee or citizen that reports corruption, and punishing corrupt employees, contractors and consultants - saving us billons of our tax dollars.
* Downsizing the legislature and limiting terms and campaign contributions.
* Supporting our Veterans - no one who fights for our country should have to fight for a house, health care or jobs.
* Putting prisoners to work to pay for their crimes.
* Imposing mandatory death sentences for anyone who kills a police officer.
* working with Federal Officials to create Zip Codes for Robinson and Scott Townships.
* Mr. Francis will not accept his salary because he believes that public service is an honor, and he will not accept campaign contributions from lobbyists and special interest groups.
* Mr. Francis is Pro-Constitution and Pro-Family.
Mr. Francis is married to Leslie Francis. They live with their two sons in Robinson Township.